Women being sexually exploited in massage parlors, cabin, dance bar and dohoree restaurants mainly in Kathmandu and all over Nepal, and their children.
- To provide opportunities for women in compulsive prostitution to leave this profession for legitimate and self-sustaining work.
- To change the legal and social environments to protect women and children from compulsive prostitution.
- To change the behavior of women in our target group to prevent HIV/ AIDS and STDs.
- To network with other organizations targeting the same groups to be able to refer women for services they need, including health and financial, and to be more effective in reaching all women commercially sexually exploited.
- To establish a culture of savings among our target group through a savings and credit cooperative.